Capsule Machine Capsule Filling Machine
|FOB Price:||US $15,000-18,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $15,000-18,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||30 Set/Sets Per Month 10 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Carton Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: NJP-2-400C
- Finished Dosage Form: Capsule
- Certification: CE, GMP, ISO
- Customized: Customized
- Port: Ningbo/Shanghai Seaport
- After-Sales Service Provided: Engineers Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- Packing Weight: 700kg
- Specification: Packaging Weight: 800kg
- HS Code: 84223030
- Type: Pharmaceutical Packaging Machinery
- Precision: High Precision
- Voltage: 220V/380V
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Delivery Time: About 20 Day
- Packing Size: 1350*1170*1940mm
- Trademark: TIANHONG
- Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
NJP-2-400C Fully Automatic Capsule Filling Machine
Auto Capsule Filling Machine is used to fill powder in the form of slug in hard gelatin capsules.
These are high speed, a high performance machine that incorporates latest international
design and is built with precision using most appropriate material and up to date manufacturing
systems. Different models are available for various output requirements.
It isdesigned to cater various formulations with option to fill powder, granules and pellets.
Its automatic filling demands very high accuracy besides high productivity, ease of operation
and minimum maintenance. This machine has been specifically designed to meet all these
The machine guarantees maximum quality in terms of filled accuracy and product safety at a very economical price. NJP-2 series automatic capsule filling machine is a result of many years of experience in the field of capsule filling.
1. Empty capsule loading and separation
2. Empty capsule loading and separation
3. Lower Module segment move down and outward
4. Powder or pellet filling
5. Reserve station
6. Removal of un-separated capsule
7. Lower module segment move back
8. Capsule locking
9. Discharge of filled capsule
10. Module segment cleaning
1. Tamping Mechanism enables capsules to be filled with a weight variation of 2 %.
2. Faulty capsule and filled capsule ejection stations with individual air controls.
3.Quick changeover for a variety of capsule sizes with minimal follow-up adjustments and
4. closed system protect your product from contaminants, and allow a dust-free production
environment for better health and easier cleaning
5.Adjustable gap between dosing disk and tamping plate ensures minimum spillage of powder.
6.Unit goes with touch panel, control by PLC.
7.All contact parts of medical powders are made from a corrosion resistant stainless steel 316.
8.Automatic vacuum removal of the air in the dosing tube to give more accurate weight of
the filled capsules.
Machine stops automatically in the event of following problems through safety interlock system.
· No capsules
· No powder
· Door in open condition
· Air pressure low
4,Strengthened Filling Efficiency
As it minimizes the gap with a dosing disk, by prolonging the length of powder duct, it raises
filling efficiency to significantly improve the collection rate of scattered powder. Also, with improved filling efficiency,
it minimizes powder leaking into the machine during dosing disk rotation
5, Turntable with Mechanical Cam Drive System
By adopting an index and cam-drive method, it significantly reduces noise and vibration with excellent abrasion resistance.
Through rotary motion delivered from a cam shaft, it transfers capsules to maintain each part's function.
| 6, Technical Parameters|
|No. of segment bores||3|
|Power supply||220/380V, 3 PHASE, 50/60 HZ (For customer to designate)|
|Motor power||Motor1.1kw vacuum1.1kw dust1.1kw|
|Vacuum||20m 3 /h-0.04-0.08Mpa|
|Dust||17.6Kpa 180m³ /h|
|Noise||< 80DB (A)|
|Filling rate||Empty capsule 99.9%|
Full capsule over 99.5%
|Filling variation||± 2.5%-± 3%|